SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS

This website is designed for the many purposes. Specifically for providing practical & tutorial videos,past question,materials and so many other benefiting documents. It also aimed at creating direct link to NISGS,ULES and UNILAG latest news with upcoming events and so many other benefits.

Friday 18 August 2017

FEDERATION OF OYO STATE STUDENTS' UNION; UNILAG CHAPTER

FEDERATION OF OYO STATE STUDENTS' UNION; UNILAG CHAPTER. 

Aji se bi Oyo laari...

In a very common saying but special and weighed heavily in my mind I say thank you Allah for guiding and protecting me all the way; Alhamdullahi robil alameen.

I appreciate you all for the love, patience, trust, support (morally & academically) you all gave me. My God reward you abundantly.

Surely it must definitely come to an end because it began one day and it has end one day (yesterday). Greater and higher places we shall be meeting amin.

Yoruba adage say ( ko si bi a se Marin ki ori ma mi; no matter how perfect you are, you will make some mistakes); I ask for forgiveness from those who felt, have offended them one way or the other Love, peace and tranquility should be Paramount to us all as the UNION aimed in bringing us together.

I will also love to appreciate contributions of individuals who silently and unceremoniously helped me in the long run. Allah blessings and HIS rahama I beseech on you all.

Mr. & Mrs. Alaran
Mr. & Mrs. Tijani (my uncle)
Arch. Tijani
Dr. Sule Lawani
Dr. Lola Olayinka
Engr. Musbaudeen
Prof. Bidmos
Prof. Oyediran
Otunba Opadijo
Mr. Niyi Fatokun
Baba Moyosore
Mr. Baba Alao

Also I salute my ever indefatigable Gen. Sec and other excos; also I remain loyal to friends who stood with me gallantly
Oyedele Ayobami Moses
Adebayo Shefiu; Akeko
Oyelade Edward
Oni Dipo
Ajao Bukola
Armiyaou Amao; Burkinafaso
Babatunde Kawthar (chief editor)
and others. Thank you thank you all.

To all the new executives lead by comr. Abobade Daud, Allah Almighty guide and protect you and your excos all amin.

Aare Alaran Habeeb Adeola. (2015-2016/2016-2017)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Support

UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS

UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
UNILAG

Nigeria Institution of Surveying and Geoinformatics Students

Nigeria Institution of Surveying and Geoinformatics Students
NISGS
Powered by Blogger.

Text Widget

Software training

The Department of Surveying and Geoinformatics, Unilag in collaboration with the Nigerian Institution of Surveying & Geoinformatic...

Search This Website

THE UNILAG ENGINEERS

THE UNILAG ENGINEERS
ULES

Labels

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Theme Support